Friday, March 27, 2009

Our Big Backyard

Well I doubt it entertains you without Logan in it but here is a shot of the baby swing Tim added to the swing set!!! It is funny because Logan LOVES this swing. He enjoys it more than any other swing. He will yell for Tim to push him over and over and over while Tim is trying to garden. It drives him mad and yet he said to me, " I think we need to get another baby swing in case Logan's friends come over. They will need somewhere to swing." The things we do for our kids we love them so. Oh and P.S note the house going up, up, up in the background. I am excited to say that when our new neighbors move in they have two boys also. Not only do they have two boys but one is 2 and one is 5 mos!!! I hope, hope, hope we all hit it off. I already know I like Mandy because she said she doesn't know how I stay at home with the boys, she has to go to work.

Here is Logan tip toeing through the tulips (sort of) earlier in the week.

Life is crazy with Logan right now. He saw me go bare feet outside once and now he insists on doing it himself.


Here are the tulips last night 3.26 before the storm. We had approximately 12 may they rest in peace. Last night we had crazy blizzard like winds and then came the snow. Tim and anyone who worked the night shift or early morning had to stay the night on base to ensure they would be at work to fly the mission. Seriously??


1 comment:

Rick and Leslie said...

Well the tulips were lovely! Hope you enjoyed them! I like the baby swing- hope Logan will share it with Shane- teehee