Friday, March 27, 2009

Shane 13 Weeks

Here is a photo I took yesterday 3.26. This outfit is already getting too small. It is funny how they go from newborn to 6 mos clothes so fast.

I try and get Shane to grab a ring and hold it. So far he just has the holding it mastered.
I do think there are times when his hair loks reddish but I have decided it is his scalp. He is so fair skinned but his hair is looking blah brown. TBD!

I was surprised when Logan didn't insist on tryig to wear this pair of Shane's shoes. Ah it was nice not to have to explain over and over that they are just too small for him. I did order Logan a pair of plastic car shoes and I know he is going to LOVE them. They are sort of a spin off of crocs. I am sure you have seen a toddler sporting them around your area.





2 comments:

Stacie said...

My goodness, he's so beautiful. Precious precious little baby boy, you're so lucky. It sounds like you four are settling in nicely, other than the wacky ADD weather. Logan stories crack me up. Especially the one where he saw you go outside barefooted. I can sooo relate to that stage. Very exciting you'll have playdate times with your new neighbors. What a huge difference that will make in your lives. Have fun and BBQ non-stop!

Rick and Leslie said...

He just keeps getting cuter and cuter! I knew those eyes were blue-