Monday, March 2, 2009

The Groundhog Was Wrong

Here is Shane last week sporting some Spring colors. Here in Clovis we are having some nice temps. However, we also have crazy wind so it may be 80 but it doesnt feel like it. Here is a sour puss face.

Here is a happy face!

Here is Logan enjoying the many baby gadgets around! He loves to check them all out. If you note the fat lip he has (hard to see in this small photo) it is form the swing set! Yes, already. Although it could have happened any where. He was swinging the swing and it came back and whacked him in the lip. Youch!

2 comments:

Stacie said...

It sounds like you have your hands full for sure. Your babies look so happy and beautiful. I'm so excited for you. Your swingset fat lip story brought a chuckle out of me because I can just see it happening..too cute, in a bad way of course.

Rick and Leslie said...

For certain Shane is getting cuter and cuter! I can hardly wait for him to get bigger!! Logan will definitely be his idol- fat lip and all.