Monday, March 2, 2009

Marking March

We took these photos of Shane a few minutes ago. He is 9 weeks old. We did his 2 month appt and Logan's 2 year appt at the same time. Yep, that was loads of fun. Shane weighed in at 11 lbs 1 oz and 21.5 inches. Logan weighed a huge 26.2 lbs with all his clothes on and shoes and was 35.04 inches. So far Logan is skinny and tall (not sure where he got that) and Shane is short and avg weight. TBD!
Tim went to New Orleans and all I got was this shirt :P OOPS sorry, I also got spit up on, 3-5 hours sleep a night and oh yeah I ordered my Birthday present!












Here are some photos from the wedding Tim was in in New Orleans. It is so rare he wears a tux, I got to show him off. I think this might mark the last of his close friends getting married!? Harvey (aka Craig Harvey or Chicken). You can't go by your real name whan you are a pilot!) the groom, is the one in all black. The man in the middle is Harvey's Dad. In case you don't recogize Tim with so much hair, he is the one on the left.
It looked like they had a terrible time from the photos. See if you can find Tim!

2 comments:

Stacie said...

These are great photos! The guys all look so good in their tux.

Rick and Leslie said...

Shane sure looks cute in his monkey suit- oh yes, Tim looks cute in his also!!