Shane got dressed today so I thought I would take some photos of him. Today it seems Logan wanted to get in on the photo op. He hasn't wanted his photo taken in months. How nice!


I took these mainly because Logan was so willing and so you could see how big Shane is getting in comparison to his chair.
Here is Shane all dressed up in his Mommy outfit. So many onesies for boys say Dad on them it really makes me appreciate this one :)


In some lighting Shane's hair looks reddish but we are pretty sure it will not be red. So far it looks like a light brown. He has very very fair skin.
1 comment:
Hmm- Shane is a very talented guy- getting dressed at this young age! The boys are growing!! Can you put a book on their heads please! I like the idea of a red head- but like you I don't think it will happen. Keep those pictures coming!
Post a Comment