The weather has be warm and windy. I think it is the Covis way. So we have been taking the huge double stroller out and about. 
Logan does not like to go out without a hat. It will be in the 70s and he will want to wear his hat. So I busted out a Vegas sun hat. I can't have him going around in the heat with a winter snow hat. He has taken to it and his shades! One month you are trying to get them to wear them and then the next month they won't leave home without them!

Logan does not like to go out without a hat. It will be in the 70s and he will want to wear his hat. So I busted out a Vegas sun hat. I can't have him going around in the heat with a winter snow hat. He has taken to it and his shades! One month you are trying to get them to wear them and then the next month they won't leave home without them!
1 comment:
Yes, he does love his hat! I guess you must be glad that at least it is warmer!!
Post a Comment