Don't worry I didn't embarrass him in front of the sitter and her daughter but little boys can wear tights too. Since Italy I have often put tights on Logan under his pants in the winter to keep him warm. Today he wanted to run around in them with his old shoes. He found these shoes in Shane's closet. He outgrew them a few months ago. They were his favorite but they are two sizes too small. I guess he doesnt mind but I am thinking I better order him more in the correct size! Here he is trekking through his Thomas train wreck.Friday, March 13, 2009
Randoms
Today we were supposed to have a sitter while Mommy got her hair done. Sadly the sylist called to cancel at the last minute as the sitter and her cute daughter were here. This meant Logan could not sit down and eat his breakfast. Thus, he requested one of his favorites, biscuits. So I made him some biscuits and of course gave him a big one.
Don't worry I didn't embarrass him in front of the sitter and her daughter but little boys can wear tights too. Since Italy I have often put tights on Logan under his pants in the winter to keep him warm. Today he wanted to run around in them with his old shoes. He found these shoes in Shane's closet. He outgrew them a few months ago. They were his favorite but they are two sizes too small. I guess he doesnt mind but I am thinking I better order him more in the correct size! Here he is trekking through his Thomas train wreck.
Don't worry I didn't embarrass him in front of the sitter and her daughter but little boys can wear tights too. Since Italy I have often put tights on Logan under his pants in the winter to keep him warm. Today he wanted to run around in them with his old shoes. He found these shoes in Shane's closet. He outgrew them a few months ago. They were his favorite but they are two sizes too small. I guess he doesnt mind but I am thinking I better order him more in the correct size! Here he is trekking through his Thomas train wreck.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Awww- ain't motherhood grand?
Post a Comment