Monday, March 23, 2009

Weather Update

The snowmen melted the very next day.

Logan loves the swing set and his hat.
The slide has a hump in the middle and Logan often looks like he catches a little air. At the bottom he almost always lands on his tushy and laughes.


We went from snow to nice temps. Now we are back to high winds. The tulipani are all confused. The first one popped up this weekend. We have many more blooming now so look for an updated photo soon.

They look a little different than the traditional tulips in the store. They remind me of the poppies in Italy. I will say to Logan, "Look at all the tulipani!" and he will repeat me "tulipani". He is a little parrot right now. I rocked Shane and watched them outside on the swing. Tim would push Logan and count. Logan would repeat the number after Tim would say it. Watch for an updated swing photo!


1 comment:

Rick and Leslie said...

Ok- I will watch for all these up-dated photos but I will NOT hold my breath! lol