Friday, March 13, 2009

It's Still Snowing

When Dad got home it was still snowing! Dad said it was his duty to go out and make a snow man. At first Logan did not want to go out. I talked to him about it and he knew Dad was making a snow man. I asked him and he told me all about it but he still didnt want to go out. He wanted to wear his fishing hat. So he watched from the window...

I finally talked him into putting on his hat and coat and going out. The next problem was he had to have boots like Dad. Well, Logan doesn't own any boots except his rain boots. Imagine that! The last time we tried the frog rain boots he screamed - but not today!! Today he was all about them. Out he went. He was hesitant at first ... He wasn't quite sure how to walk in his rain boots or how to walk in them in the snow.

Here he is testing out walking in his boots in the snow. Soooo cute!


Yeah, a snow man!

Mr. Snow man has eyes and a nose made of Logan's plastic golf balls, Moxie's frisbie as a hat, and Logan's golf clubs as arms and a mouth.


Now Dad will teach Logan to throw snow balls at Mom.

Okay Daddy I can do it!


It's real cute at this age!

Now I shall teach you to eat snow. At first Logan wasn't so sure snow would be tasty and he wanted Dad to hold it.
Then he got the hang of it
and he liked it.
Not one snow man for you Logan but TWO! Because you are TWO!!Oh no, then he brought the snow ball into the house!

2 comments:

Rick and Leslie said...

Looks like a winter wonderland! I am jealous of that snow man! Dad's are the bomb!

Stephanie said...

These pictures are so cute!!!