Logan figured if Moxie ate the grass it must be tasty.

Here is the shot where we tell him not to eat the grass.

You never know what you might capture when you take your camera outside. I just wanted to get a cute shot of Lgoan riding his garbage truck. Logan is again in the phase of putting a lot of things in his mouth. It is not a fun phase especially since he can open cabinets with locks. I should have know he would be able to do this. When we put plugs in the outlets all it did was draw attention to the outlet and out the plugs came. It seems the same thing is occuring with the cabinet locks. I turned around to see Logan with the windex. I asked him how he got that and he replied "Push it". Of course we think he is a genius.

Once Moxie starts licking it is all over.
Because they told me not to...
2 comments:
Yummy!
LOVE the pics with Logan & Moxie!
Post a Comment