
Okay Okay here are a bunch of photos for you. I am still so in love with the cute little hands.
Logan sitting in one of the baby chairs (it is red and black) and resting his head on his bean bag chair. He is getting to be so smart and crafty. He is probably already hoping for a recliner. Oh yeah and he appears to giving his Dad a loving kick.
Here is Logan enjoying all the baby gadgets around the house again. He is sitting in a baby cahir batting at what I call the cat toy on it.
Logan does not like to be given small bites of things anymore. He will repeat over and over and over "big one, big one" until you relent and give over the big one. Of course "big one" sounds something like "biggun".
Well since it is a snow day and we were cooped up inside I decided to snap some photos. Ha ha ha who am I kidding? I snap photos almost every day. Any way here are some cute ones.
I brought out yet another baby gadget today. Now that Shane is looking all around I thought he might enjoy it. Big brother checked it out first to make sure it was safe and fun.


Logan sitting in one of the baby chairs (it is red and black) and resting his head on his bean bag chair. He is getting to be so smart and crafty. He is probably already hoping for a recliner. Oh yeah and he appears to giving his Dad a loving kick.
Here is Logan enjoying all the baby gadgets around the house again. He is sitting in a baby cahir batting at what I call the cat toy on it.
Logan does not like to be given small bites of things anymore. He will repeat over and over and over "big one, big one" until you relent and give over the big one. Of course "big one" sounds something like "biggun".
Well since it is a snow day and we were cooped up inside I decided to snap some photos. Ha ha ha who am I kidding? I snap photos almost every day. Any way here are some cute ones.
I brought out yet another baby gadget today. Now that Shane is looking all around I thought he might enjoy it. Big brother checked it out first to make sure it was safe and fun.
Here is Shane enjoying a baby gadget. He is just now starting to look at things and enjoy them.
A close up of Mr. Big Cheeks. It is weird to have a nearly bald baby. His hair is coming back pretty slow. So far it looks light brown. He definitely has a lighter complexion than Logan.
Here is Shane checking out all the neat things on his swing while he rides. He is just now starting to look around while he swings.

A close up of Mr. Big Cheeks. It is weird to have a nearly bald baby. His hair is coming back pretty slow. So far it looks light brown. He definitely has a lighter complexion than Logan.

Here is Shane checking out all the neat things on his swing while he rides. He is just now starting to look around while he swings.
1 comment:
Looks like you are putting your new camera to some good use- love the pictures of the boys.
Post a Comment