
Here is a comparison shot. There are some similarities. There are the blue blue eyes, light hair and chubby cheeks!

I started using my new camera this last week. The last three posts are with my new camera. I LOVE it! I am wondering if Logan loves it too. I started using it and he lets me take his photo. Here he is the first time I tried to shoot just him. He hammed it up. It was so much fun. I took a lot of shots but I won't bore you with them all. It is always hard for me to post photos because as a Mom I love them all. It takes me a while to pick which ones to post.


2 comments:
They are both just cute as a button~
What kind of camera did you get? I have been so bad about taking pictures of Sarah...
Post a Comment