Saturday, April 11, 2009

Logan's New Car Feet

I finally ordered Logan's new shoes. I kept waiting for a sale or a day to get out and look around. I finally realized neither of these things were going to happen. I ordered what used to be his favorite shoes. They are light weight Nike's and he used to love them. I figured they would be perfect for the upcoming good weather. I hope the good weather is coming any way. Logan kept taking his old Nike's out of Shane's closet and wearing them so of course I thought he would like another pair that fit.
However, I also thought I would order him these wonderfully bright red plastic car shoes. He is so in love with all his old shoes and Shane's shoes that have cute things on them like cars, trains, bears etc. I figured he might like to have some of his own shoes with something "cute" on them. Well the joke is definitely on me because now he will NOT take these car shoes off. He even insisted on wearing them to bed the first night. We figured why fight it? If he really wants to wear them to bed, let him. He realized after wearing them to bed once that it was not a good idea. He woke up saying his feet hurt. Any way here he is in his Pjs with his beloved car shoes.


1 comment:

Rick and Leslie said...

Now that is too funny- wonder who he got that love of shoes from............? I must say I am particularly fond of red shoes myself!