
This was a trial run wearing my costume. I didn't like it but they put it on me any way. Then because it was Saturday and not Wednesday not everyone was dressed up. I would say there were 5 or 6 of us. I felt a bit silly and wasn't sure about walking with this tail. Here Grant tries to make me feel better about it. He told me how cool my costume was.

Grant's Mom also loved my costume and admired my feet with cool claws. Grant and his Mom are from Russia and have been going to reading for several months now. We have learned just how sweet Grant is! We also dig his hair do.

I brought Dad some of my favorite books to read to me while we waited for Miss Mary to start. I am not sure why Mom hasn't bought any of them for me yet. They are cars and trucks with wheels and on the inside they are books. What more can you ask for??
Here Miss Mary notices my cool costume!
Here Miss Mary notices my cool costume!
I sat like a big boy for a long time but I just couldn't sit anymore. You just can't keep a dragon down.

After I checked out everything on the stage I went and got Dad another car book to read to me. This time it was a fire truck. Don't tell Miss Mary but her book just didn't hold my interest today.
Dad caught me by the tail!!!!
Do you see that? He is grabbing me by the tail so I will sit. DAD!!!
When Raggedy Anne showed up I thought she sure looked neat.
But I did not want to get close for a photo op. If I would have known that was really Miss Amy in there I am sure I would have done it. Truth be told I had no idea who Raggedy Anne is. She is no Clifford.



After I checked out everything on the stage I went and got Dad another car book to read to me. This time it was a fire truck. Don't tell Miss Mary but her book just didn't hold my interest today.
Dad caught me by the tail!!!!
Do you see that? He is grabbing me by the tail so I will sit. DAD!!!
When Raggedy Anne showed up I thought she sure looked neat.
But I did not want to get close for a photo op. If I would have known that was really Miss Amy in there I am sure I would have done it. Truth be told I had no idea who Raggedy Anne is. She is no Clifford.
They gave out Halloween treats and of course I was all over that. While I was busy gobbling treats Mom snuck my dragon hat on.

1 comment:
Very nice pictures of one cool dragon! Love the costume and the library group looks like it was a great experience for the whole family.
Post a Comment