Saturday, October 25, 2008

Garage Sale Finds

A house a few houses down was having a garage sale. We couldn't pass it up when we saw the Little Tykes basketball hoop. We knew we had to have it. The real shock was that when we brought it into the house Logan knew just what to do with it. He went for the slam dunk. I thought this was shocking and of course amazing. Maybe instead of the next Tiger we have the next Jordan. Sorry, I know the lighting is bad but if you can turn up the lights in your house you should be able to see it. Oh yeah and be sure to turn on your speakers too. In this video appears THE CAT balloon!

The next weekend the same house continued their garage sale and home came this spiderman chair/bed. I am still curious whose bed it will be. See what I mean below. Logan loves the chair bed. He can make the chiar into a bed all on is own and Dad delivers a pillow.
Moxie has a huge love for this chair bed as well. Last night she didn't even want to come upstairs. She wanted to sleep in her new spiderman bed. Logan is typically a good sport about it until he really decides he wants to sit in it. Then he just gets in and it sends Moxie packing.


2 comments:

Rick and Leslie said...

I love garage sales too!! Looks like maybe we will have to take in a few soon? Love the balloon!

Rick and Leslie said...

As for the new bed- it is good to share!