Saturday, October 18, 2008

A New Park!

Dad heard about a new park and we couldnt want to check it out! Here is a photo in front of the maze.

I checked it all out!

The water features were by far the best water features we have found!

The water shot out all over the place. It was sooo cool!
Of course I got soaking wet.

I made it to the top! Don't worry Dad was standing right there but Mom cut him out of the shot.
For awhile I lost my love for slides. I didn't want to go down on my belly anymore like a baby but when I went down like everyone else I always flopped around.
I am back to loving the slide. This one was fun because I caught some air on the big bumps.
A close up on the merry go round.





1 comment:

Stephanie said...

This closeup is adorable!!! Looks like you guys have some GREAT parks! A little jealous. Not of the heat you have to endure to go to them though...