Saturday, October 18, 2008

A Celebration

While Grandpa and G.G. visited the 1 year anniversary of Dad parachuting out of his jet occured and we knew we had to celebrate. Here Dad and Grandpa work together to make a tent out of THE parachute.


Moxie and I couldnt wait to get inside and check it out!


This is a really cool hang out, I think I will take a little break.


Okay back to playing with the cars Grandma sent me.


Why play in the sun when I have this really cool fort to play in?
Dad and Moxie decided it was too cool not to join me.



This is what the scene looked like later after everyone showed up for the BBQ celebration!


The parachute tent/fort was a HUGE hit!!


Just a cute shot of my friend Scarlet and I on a wagon ride together.








1 comment:

Stephanie said...

That is actually THE parachute he used? He got to keep it? Wow!