Friday, December 12, 2008

Palmer House #4

Okay I am going to try and get back into the blogging game before MiniP arrives. I know you all just want some photos and to know what we are up to and won't mind all the random posts to come. Here are some shots of the more put together parts of our house. We LOVE our house but are struggling to get it unpacked. Hmmm I wonder why .....


Here is a cute nook in the entry. We have given it an Italian flair. Tim says the Italian wine has preserved quite well in case we and a new baby aren't enticing enough for you to come visit.

Here is the front of our new home in Clovis, NM.






Soon to have new neighbors. The other side of the house is a lot that should break ground any day now.


Here is a look across the street. There is one house in the works and approx. 7 more to come..


I know kitchens are a bit boring but it is one of the rooms that is more put together.

This is a shot from the breakfast nook.

Mom's little helper.


The sod is all in and our one lonely skinny tree.


Tim just put this nice edging around the garden. Looks great! I can taste the fresh organic tomatoes now...


Happy Thanksgiving, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, the Palmer's got a new TV.

A partial shot of the living room. We have yet to locate the lights and ornaments for the tree but when there is a will there is a way. I am determined to at least get lights up for Logan to have a festive Christmas.

Is it appropriate to post a picture of the bathroom? I mean it is sooo ugly and all I thought you would like to see it. The wall of mirrors allowed for a nice shot. I have yet to try out the jets. Maybe during my 4th or 5th pregnancy all the things I try not to do will go out the window.






2 comments:

Stacie said...

Pretty fancy "crib" you have going on there in NM. I can only imagine you're enjoying the expanded living space. It makes you realize how small you were living in Italy huh?

Rick and Leslie said...

WOW! Pretty nice "digs". We are all green with envy. Can hardly wait to see it, boxes and all! Enjoy!