Grandpa and GG came to visit me from Phoenix. Here I am enjoying snuggle time with Grandpa. He read me a new book he brought for me and I LOVE this book. Right now this book, another book he brought me with Trucks, Trains and Rescue Vehicles, and a Pumpkin and Apple book are my favorite books. However, I still just love books no matter which ones. I enjoy reading several times a day and especially just before bed. If Dad is here for bedtime I try and get him to read me more, more, more books!
When Grandpa and GG first arrived they showered me with gifts. Of course Grandma sent some along too. I must say it has been a little over a month since their visit (yes, Mom is way behind on the blog) and every day I still get out my train, my special box of cars, and several of my books they brought me. I also carry around the cute farm animal truck GG gave me. I like to push the button and make the music play on and on and on and on!
Train!
I got to ride with Grandpa on the tram at the Silverton.
I hope GG and Grandpa liked the fish feeding as much as I do. I can't get enough of the fish and all the animals inside the huge outdoor store there.
GG and I hung out together while we waited for the tram to take us back to the car.
No comments:
Post a Comment