Sunday, October 19, 2008

Finally I Wear My Hat!

We have lived in Las Vegas approx. 8 mos. As you all now it is very hot here in Vegas. Since the beginning Mom has tried to get me to wear my hat to protect me from the sun. I did not like this idea. I would run away and immediately throw my hat off after Mom got it on me. Now finally on our final stretch I have agreed that hats are indeed cool and Ok Mom I will wear it. YAY YAY!!


I am now so fond of my hat that I insisted on wearing into the local pizzaria. I just think it made my outfit. Don't you? I must say I finally caught some great shots of Logan!!! ADORABLE!!

My manners at restaurants is greatly improving. I still don't have a lot of patience for slow kitchens and if the food takes too long GET ME OUT OF THERE. Here I am coloring while I wait.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Love these pictures with the hat!!!