Saturday, October 25, 2008

Egg Gathering We Will Go

Well the Palmer's aren't totally about cookies and treats. They just make for some cute photos. We found this neat spot to buy fresh organic eggs from an older couple. We have gone here several times but today Mom knew she had to bring her camera.
On our last day there Logan got to collect all the eggs himself.

He was definitely up to the task.


Here Dad is just not sure I know what gently means.

Wait, there is more!

Now into the hen house.

We hit the jackpot in here.

Dad, you can't fit in here so I will hand them out to you one by one.

Okay this is the last one.

Now lets go make the rounds and "hee haw" at the donkey.

This old goat sure is funny. He does this spitting thing and I like to imitate him. It is a crack up. Check out his cool horns!

Mom thinks this is the cutest goat she has seen. "I see him and he sees me."

They actually have about five of these little dogs and for a time Logan likes playing with dogs just his size. We are going to miss the nice couple with good for you eggs.

1 comment:

Rick and Leslie said...

Got to love a farm in the middle of Las Vegas! It makes gathering eggs seem like a treat. I am sure Logan will always love all animals. Of course, he may also love to hunt! Ole