Saturday, October 18, 2008

An Italian Festival In Las Vegas?!

When we read there was an Italian festival coming to town we knew we had to go. Of course it was nothing like what we experienced in Italy. The food was made from vendors so we pretty much ended up getting American food. So sad. However, a good time was had by all. This was definitely a great time for Logan. We also were thrilled we went early. Military got in free which was a nice bonus and when we left the line was so long we definitely would not have survived it. I guess that is Vegas baby, it comes alive at night.
Here Dad one me a very large donkey!
I now enjoy saying "hee haw"
I am not so sure about riding this.
Or this ...
but I loved it once it got going!
Here is the perfect look for the idea that this was an Italian festival. I would just say it was a fair with a few italian T shirt and spaghetti booths.
Here I am taking my time picking the right duck to swim by. I wasn't about to just pick the first duck that swam by. I needed to feel it was just the right duck. Dad waited patiently for my pick and Mom snapped away.
There he is!
Of course I won the larger turtle not the freebie tiny one! Yahoooo I picked the best ducks. Quack quack!
I won, I won!


No comments: