Sunday, December 30, 2007

My First Christmas spent on the Amalfi Coast

Hi everyone! This photo would have been on our family Christmas card this year but Mom just didn't have time. Instead we decided to go to the Amalfi coast and see more of italy before we move.


Here we are at the end of the trip in Montepulciano, Tuscany. We hope to go back there in Jan.
Here I am on the Ferry boat to the island of Capris. Capris was not what we expected because it is off season but it was neat to go check it out!

I have some more teeth coming in and Dad offered me part of his carrot. It made for a nice teether and I guess I got some shavings as a snack.

Here we are on the island of Capris!
I got to open up one present on Christmas Eve night in our hotel.
I didn't quite grasp the opening of gifts. I LOVED the ribbons and the neat paper!!
I Love it, thank you!
Yes, Moxie came on the trip too. Unfortunately, Moxie isn't ready after her surgery to stay with anyone yet. She knew exactly what to do with her present!

Here we are in Montepluciano in Tuscany
It rained the day we went to Capris but otherwise we got really nice weather and no crowds!

Here is Mom is Sorrento
In Ravello

Something tells me Mom is getting me ready for something....
Grammy made me this great stocking and I get to hold it!
I am loving the bells
Let's see if I can pull them off
Ok done with that! I can't beleive Mom sat me so close to the iside tree with lights.

I got one!

My First Christmas


1 comment:

Rick and Leslie said...

Sooooo much going on!! Wow- it all looks grand.