I AM ONE YEAR OLD TODAY!!!
In honor of my first birthday, Mom decided to get back on the blog bandwagon!!! This was my 11 month old photo that we never quite got out. I let Mom get her snap and then I hightailed it out of there. I am not loving the Momarazzi (for those of you non celeb gossip readers that is slang for Mom being like the paparazzi taking pictures of me, the baby movie star of course.)
Now that I am a crawler I LOVE to climb and be on the go go go. I do not like to sit still....
Here I am enjoying our yard for one of the last times. We had a few nice days. It was sunny but there was a big chill in the air. I really enjoyed the grass and trying to eat everything in it.
Please note due to the month long blog hiatus the next photos may be all out of order. We apologize for the blogging confusion but hope you will enjoy them in any old order! Please check back over the next four days for more photos. After that we will be in route to our homeland, the USA, and will again be on hiatus.
1 comment:
Good grief! One already? There must be some mistake- I don't feel any older? Seems that there is a lot to squeeze in to one small year.
Post a Comment