Here I am in Austria sporting my new LLBean lined pants. I highly recommend them.
Dad thinks he is sneaking up on me but I feel a, "Peek A Boo" coming...
It is interesting how much more time you find yourself in your hotel room with the addition of a baby into the family. Of course it didn't stop us from having fun, exploring the town, trying the local cuisine, or meeting up with friends for dinner but it sure was different.

Here I am rolling all over the place!
You really don't want to know what I found under here. Hee hee. Have baby, will travel!

Dad thinks he is sneaking up on me but I feel a, "Peek A Boo" coming...
It is interesting how much more time you find yourself in your hotel room with the addition of a baby into the family. Of course it didn't stop us from having fun, exploring the town, trying the local cuisine, or meeting up with friends for dinner but it sure was different.
Here I am rolling all over the place!
You really don't want to know what I found under here. Hee hee. Have baby, will travel!
Look! We made it out of the room - to the balcony! Here is the view from just outside of our hotel room.


Did I mention Moxie came with us to Austria! It was a Palmer family, and Susan, vacation! Moxie isn't able to stay in a kennel or with friends yet as she can't run, jump, play etc. She really enjoyed seeing all the snow!

No comments:
Post a Comment