Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Venice without me??!!

It was raining for several days in a row and Mom didn't want our friend Susan to miss out on Venice so she went without the boys . Here are some of the sites...

Just outside San Marco's square.
The Rialto.

The view from the top of the Rialto bridge. Mamamia, so picturesque! From here you can see where Susan and I sat and had wine. Along the right side, under the canopy on the end.
Well, as you can see it didn't rain and would have been the perfect day to cart Logan around Venice but since he wasn't along.... Salute!

2 comments:

Rick and Leslie said...

I am green green green with envy!

Stacie said...

I too am green with envy. What an amazing lifetime experience to cherish. It's really neat to see these pictures you've taken of these incredible places. Fun Fun Fun