Part of the Austria/Berchtesgaden draw is going to the Salzburg Christmas market!
Well, Mom forgot to put my scarf on me so I scored hers. You might notice Dad is not wearing his coat. This is NOT because it is not cold. While it may appear I am overdressed the real deal is Dad sacrificed his coat to fit on the baby Bjorn. Thanks Dad!
The Christmas market was very cute indeed! What a way to get into the Christmas spirit.

You didn't think Dad would let me miss out on the local cuisine did you? It is so much fun being Dad's mini me. I get all the tasty treats. Mom seems to be cracking but something tells me Dad's in trouble again ...
Yum pretzels!

Well, Mom forgot to put my scarf on me so I scored hers. You might notice Dad is not wearing his coat. This is NOT because it is not cold. While it may appear I am overdressed the real deal is Dad sacrificed his coat to fit on the baby Bjorn. Thanks Dad!
The Christmas market was very cute indeed! What a way to get into the Christmas spirit.
You didn't think Dad would let me miss out on the local cuisine did you? It is so much fun being Dad's mini me. I get all the tasty treats. Mom seems to be cracking but something tells me Dad's in trouble again ...
Yum pretzels!
No comments:
Post a Comment