On the way home from our hike we stopped at a veggie truck stand and got our pumpkins etc! Shane was asleep in the car but Logan was still game...

While in Cloudcroft we had to stop at the Country Store in attempt to get a Fruits of the Forest pie. These pies are amazing. They are like homemade and yummy in our tummy!!! Sadly they were out of them. We do remember they sell out of that one fast as they are so popular. We opted for the apple cranberry. I do digress...While we wated for the pies to come out of the oven I took Logan for a walk around town. When we returned this is what we stumbled on Dad and Shane doing .... Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek
Logan of course had to join in. This was sort of one of those pick your battles thing since it was already in progress (danger, danger!!) so I opted to get my camera out and ask for the kids to smile.....
Just a cute shot near a local eatery.
I thought the Cloudcroft Church was just adorable.
Can you see Moxie? Hint she is on the road thus she blends in. near the skinny tree. That is the draw to this photo. I didn't know it at the time but Tim told me and the picture also tells the story ... Tim went to get the car at the end of the hike. Moxie attempted to go with him but she was torn! She didn't want to leave me and the kids (being protective!!) but she also wanted to go adventure with Tim. Ahhh renewing my thoughts on why we have a dog! Go MOXIE!!
Checking on Shane.
Yeah, yeah I know I am a slacker but a kid wants what he wants and he wanted Dad.
Checking out a dead animal skin along the way..
A trekking we will go..
Over the rocks and though the trees..
Oh it was nice and the weather was great!
Logan had so much fun. He LOVED hiking and he also loved saying he is a hiker. He again didn't want any help and loved everything about it. Moxie rolled all around in this field of grass where some animals slept. Naturally Logan had to try it out because Moxie made it look so fun.
Ahhhh the pond Moxie and her boyfriend, Banfi, loved to swim and play in. Ahhh the memories!
A lesson in Poop. I guess we are just used to those with potty training. HA!
1 comment:
AHHH - it all sounds like a lot of crap to me! lol
Post a Comment