Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween Fun

These photos are once again out of sequence.

Here is Logan the turtle! He is all ready to go get CANDY! He really didnt like wearing the hat so it didnt stay on long.


Here Shane the Shark is loaded up in the stroller and ready to go see all the action!

Cute photo opp before we set out...
Of course Logan did not want to be in the photo. You would think we could get the turtle to slow down but nope...



When I first asked Logan what he wanted to be for Halloween he said, "ladybug". At first I thought Uh oh and then I decided he was only two years old so if he wanted to be a lady bug that was fine. Then I quickly learned he would change his mind daily and typically hourly. The three that always came up were ladybug, tiger and turtle. I think the tiger came up because he knew Dad was going to be Tigger. Dad is always Tigger.
One day I sat Logan on my lap and we looked at costumes. We looked at magazines and then online. He kept saying "no, no, no" except for the turtle. The lady bug costumes all showed girls so he said "Mom be ladybug." I asked him if he too wanted to be a ladybug with Mom and he said, "No, Mom be ladybug. Logan be turtle." Oh sure he changed his mind a gazillion more times after that but that was the day we decided in order to order our costumes online. We had them ALL covered!
Do sharks eat beads??
Tigger bouncing in the sunset. It was a GORGEOUS evening. Perfect for trick or treating.
We shared Halloween with our good friends Mark and Stacey!
They gave out candy while we went out collecting it and then we joined them. It was so much fun to share Halloween with them again. Sort of like old times but with screaming children and fun dogs.

Out and about trick or treating..
What a nice view and great evening.
Next!!
Afterward Shane shared The Man chair with Mark. One lucky dude.

Here is a series of the shark in action...


Let me at the candy..

The costume really looks so cute when he is crawling around. I think the turtle costume would too!
Uh oh look what I got!!

hahahahahaha
I got him to wear the hat for a SHORT while in the beginning. What a kid will do for candy!

"I no like hat Mom, it hurts."

2 comments:

Stacie said...

These are soooo cute. I'm still laughing out loud. Loving the annual Tigger too, good idea. And who knew ladybugs could be so pretty? It's great to see you two building family traditions.

Rick and Leslie said...

So far I would say you are all into Halloween - I have always loved a good haunting.