I love love love this one!!! I am getting a HUGE one for the house. Yehaw!!It was seriously hard to pick which ones to print. Of course there are more than I posted. I got wallets so don't worry. Let me know if you have a favorite :P


Is this a classic or what??

Oh noooooooo where did our baby gooooooooooooooooooo??????????? Okay he still does look like a baby but he is " sooooooooooo big".
I think Shane is a strawberry blond!! Still not enough hair to really tell....
Shane was a trooper. He was really good. The photographer, Mary, thought the applesauce I fed him while we were waiting made him hyper. I am here to say NO WAY. Shane is a MOVER!! This is his NORMAL. I tried to tell her that but she was in disbelief. No sitting with this dude...
1 comment:
I think my favorites are the ones with mom! I particularly like the last one (with mom); of course, they are all the bomb!
Post a Comment