Friday, October 23, 2009

Hiking In Alamogordo

Yesterday we took the boys hiking at one of our old favorite spots....


Logan enjoyed learning more about the cacti ..
Logan LOVED hiking and didn't want any help.
Moxie came too.
Sadly the trail we wanted to hike was closed off therefore we really only went on a short hike. Logan didn't want to leave.
Just playing with my camera and I knew you would enjoy the cacti.
This one is out of order ... on the way up...

6 comments:

Rick and Leslie said...

The cactus is very lovely! I don't remember this hike- where are all those sand dunes??

Rick and Leslie said...

The cactus is very lovely! I don't remember this hike- where are all those sand dunes??

Rick and Leslie said...

The cactus is very lovely! I don't remember this hike- where are all those sand dunes??

Rick and Leslie said...

The cactus is very lovely! I don't remember this hike- where are all those sand dunes??

Rick and Leslie said...

The cactus is very lovely! I don't remember this hike- where are all those sand dunes??

Rick and Leslie said...

The cactus is very lovely! I don't remember this hike- where are all those sand dunes??