Monday, October 5, 2009
Bloody Monday
Halloween is coming ... this morning I was taking Logan to Mother's Day out. I was putting Shane in the stroller when Logan said, "Mom, what's this?"? I looked over to find him with blood everywhere. He had picked his nose so much he had blood all over his face and hands. Of course the wipes I keep in the car in case of ER had been left open and were all dried up. I explained to him what happened and showed him in the mirror. My hope was it would encourage him to STOP picking his nose. His reply was "I am all bloody, I am all bloody!" With a Yippee tone!! Guess blood has nothing on him! A hunter for sure but perhaps Doc, nurse, vet or dentist in the making!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
TMI!
Post a Comment