Monday, January 4, 2010

Matching PJs

Logan and Shane received the cutest Christmas present -- matching pajamas! What a GREAT gift and soooo needed!! THANK YOU THANK YOU
Awwwwwww Tim and I trying to get the hug!
Shane LOVES it when he gets to sit next to big brother. He is always so excited. Logan on the other hand isn't always as thrilled. He likes Dad or Mom to himself and he likes to sit and chill. Shane doesn't sit still much at all.

Shane had this rash around his eye for a couple months. Had to go to the Doc twice and finally I think it is gone? I hope .... The rash around his chin is due to all the drool!

1 comment:

Rick and Leslie said...

You will not believe it but they did not have any pj's in a size 3 at Carters outlet. We asked why and the lady told us that they had a huge baby boom that year- ?
Must be true- we certainly did ok that year.