
This is hilarious! Here Matthew holds his food away form Shane. I guess everyone knows how much Shane likes to eat.

Matthew decided he better hold his food up higher so Swiper can't get it. Too funny.

Shane all dressed up in his Birthday duds.

Yes, yes I had fun dressing him up. I don't think I went too over the top though. I put the famous "I'm this many ..1" t shirt on underneath for cake time! He is after all baby #2 so I have learned a few thing along the way.

Hard to get a good shot right now of either boy. They just don't want to cooperate with the mamarazzi. :(

Of course Shane was spoiled rotten on his Birthday. Here he is peaking through all his presents!

Here we begin opening the presents. This is taken when Shane is still interested, the toddlers haven't came to help yet, and I can still remember who gave what.

The cake! It was VERY tasty and I thought the Tigger and Pooh theme was adorable.

Here Tim gets Shane ready for his big eats!

Of course we held up our friends, The Smith's, first birthday tradition. Sadly we need a review! You place a bible, a coin, and a shot glass at the same time in front of the baby. Whichever one he/she chooses has a meaning and foretells their future. The coin represents wealth and riches, the bible righteous and truthful, and the shot glass represents the life of the party.

It was funny because Shane wasn't going for any at first. He was just taken in by all the attention.

Then he grabbed the coin!!

Bring on the cake! At first he wasn't too excited about it.

Then he dug right in!

All the kids were really good!

Shane really wanted to try out a fork. Go Shane!

What a sight! They are all sitting and enjoying cake time.

Big brother loves cake too~

Digging in.

Bringing on the horns. Note the Mater hats.
1 comment:
It is looking like Shane will become rich by becoming a food critic or opening his own restaurant! Perhaps a bakery! Go Shane! He is also looking like he favor the western garb.
Post a Comment