
OOOOOOOO how I loved getting a festive outfit for Shane in the mail! Of course he looked ADORABLE in it! However, he quickly tore the hat off.

You just can't have too many shots of these boys. Of course the photos are all out of order BUT I posted a lot of them so hopefully you can feel like you were here with us! We wish you were!!

Shane loves to just chew on his paci and act like it is a toothpick putting it to one side and sort of gnawing on it.

Both Shane and Logan love the Lightening McQueen car. Shane is nice enough to let Logan ride it all around the house. Logan has the Mater ride on car but it is outside in the snow. BURRRRR

Here is Logan taking a ride on the pretty pony.

The train table was a HUGE hit. Endless hours of fun! This is a shot using my new camera lens!!!

More train playing .... hours ...

Shane riding his pretty pony! Both of the boys love the pretty pony. Logan rocks back and forth so that he moves all around the house on it. He will say to me over and over, "Look at me!"

Shane had a couple of outfit changes. This is pretty much a daily occurrence at this age. This was outfit number one. It was sweet, I had it sitting out on the changing table. Tim got up with Shane and dressed him in it thinking I left it out for his morning outfit. I really didn't because it was what he wore the night before. When I took it off I just left it there (I guess I usually don't do that but throw it in the laundry. I was tired!!) Luckily it wasn't too dirty and his Christmas duds were in the drier wet.

Shane LOVES redecorating the tree. He is a professional tree re decorator. He loves the lights, the angel and of course the ornaments. He will be sad when it departs.

Playing with my new camera lens and Shane.

It is O'Connor family tradition that Santa leave candy canes on the tree when he comes. Shane was quick to notice them and want to eat them. How does he already know to do this?

And he got one ...

HA HA HA this is a continual occurrence .. Logan yelling, "SHANE, NOOOOOO!" or "Hey Shane, MY TRAIN!"

Shane got his own train too. He enjoyed it for a minute and then just wanted to toss it around.

I have to say I am very impressed with this remote car by Tonka. I think every young kid should have one -- boy or girl. It really is sturdy, easy for the young kids and doesnt seem to hurt my walls. I will let you know as time passes. As you can see it is fun for everyone. Moxie loves to chase it. Tim will chase Logan around with it while he rides Shane's car. It is fun.

The living room being put to serious use! Yes, I has a lot of clean up when Tim went to work the next day.

Sorry these are really out of order. Here is some opening gifts action shots. We love the cute santa gift bags!

This shot is just after Shane opened his Lightening McQueen car. He loves it!

OOPS here is Shane opening the car...

This shot is priceless.....Logan sees what is in the package...a Thomas the Train electric train!

And again here is the before shot. eeeeee..This is Logan opening the Train..

Here Tim explains to Logan what this chicken egg incubator does .... Mom is scared!!

Shane waits patiently as Santa Tim puts together his dog.

Shane attmepting to open a present on his own. You have to let them try!

Here comes big brother to help out. Kids do the funniest things!!! It is so true..

Ahhh present heaven.

Posing for Mom

Shane taking a cookie brake. Opening presenta and them attempting to play with every new toy is a lot of work! Phew!! Hmm where did Shane get that cookie bit???

Why he swipered it from Santa's cookie plate! Santa left half a cookie or so on the plate and Shane wasn't about to let it go to waste. I am surprised Moxie didn't beat him to it! Too funny!!
1 comment:
They made out like bandits! House looks like a toy factory in the making. Ah to be 3 at Christmas- magical.
Post a Comment