The remote control car is of course still bringing a lot of fun to all the boys and the one who thinks she is a boy (moxie!). Here Tim chases Logan with the car...
And Moxie's tail gets in the way ...
Logan making sure the car doesn't hit the Christmas tree. GO LOGAN!! He really is such a good boy.
Its all fun until you crash and spill the cheerios. On another note I have been thinking about rearranging the living room a bit but after looking at these photos I am beginning to think maybe having the huge open space is good for the kids at play. Hmmm
2 comments:
Holy mackeral! Looks like a bleeding speed way! lol I will for sure put it on next years list for Riley coyote.
Holy mackeral! Looks like a bleeding speed way! lol I will for sure put it on next years list for Riley coyote.
Post a Comment