The missing and broken parts for the swing set finally arrived. There is now a fake tire swing (yeah the fake tire surprised us too. Turns out it is a plastic tire) and a little people picnic table!

Sadly the garden took a big hit during the last snow storm. However the tulips are still coming up. The yellow ones are now on the rise. Speaking of yellow, I do believe Logan knows many of his colors. For a while he would be tricky and always answer "red". If you watched closely though you would notice he didn't even look at whatever item it was you asked him the color of. He would just say "red". Tim began to wonder if he was color blind. He was just giving us the old eye roll.
2 comments:
Guess I am needing new glasses- sure can't see a little people picnic table BUT I do see that stupid plastic tire! lol
I am thinking that you might just need a goat to get to those "hard to reach" places in your lawn now that a foreign object has landed right in the way!!
Post a Comment