Saturday, April 11, 2009

Brothers

Just some snaps of the boys from a week or so ago. I haven't been blogging because oh yeah, I have a newborn.
This photo cracks me up because my Mom has one of my brother poking me in the eye like the day I came home form the hospital. I like to point it out to everyone that it was the day he started picking on me. Logan isn't quite poking Shane in the eye but you know he thought about it. Of course I now know that kids are just interested in everything. They don't get that it hurts to poke the baby in the eye. I am sure someone will show them some day. Logan loves to point out that Shane has eyes etc.

Hugs for brother!!

1 comment:

Rick and Leslie said...

Logan really looks like he loves his brother! Brothers for life!