Saturday, August 30, 2008

Yay Dad's Here

Dad was in NM looking for our next home etc. We were so excited to see him arrive. Little did he know he would soon permanently hold two little boys on his lap.


I seriously love picking all the flowers and plants possible.

Its ok with me if they are brown and all shriveled up.
Dad always teaches me cool boy stuff. I am a quick study! Here I am picking through the fence into the neighbors yard.
I love to climb. If it is trees and live things that is even more exciting.
Dad got quite an introduction to The O'Connor family oyster BBQ. He got to be the cook and he did a great job! These are fresh oysters we pick up on the coast at an oyster farm. They are quite a treat!

There is an art to "decorating" them. We like 'em hot!
Cousin Rick was a big help and a lot of fun.






No comments: