Sunday, August 31, 2008

My Second Giants Game

We took the Ferry boat from Larkspur into to S.F to hit a Giants game.


Dad played some fun games with me on the boat.



Here I am in my Giants gear. It was pretty chilly so I wore my sweater most of the time. Dad is convinced if I didn't wear my sweater so much I would have been on the big screen.

Well we tried to get a shot of the two boys together in their Giants gear. They just weren't having it.
Cousin Rick made it to the game too yahoo
Chillin' with Mom on the boat.
Here we are in the stands
It was Cousin Riley's first Giants game.
You don't think I sat in my seat long do you? Actually after I decided to tumble over my seat and nearly fall head first into the row below (Dad saved me) Dad and Mom decided we should go walking about.
Go Giants


1 comment:

Rick and Leslie said...

Grandpa says you can take him to a Giants game any old time!