Sunday, August 24, 2008

Lovin' Time Outside In Not So Sunny California

During my summer trip to California I spent as much time as possible outside. While it was in the hundreds in Vegas it was in the 70s at Grammy and Grumpa's house. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH cool air!!!! After being reunited with my car I made an awesome discovery!

My car has the perfect drink holder!






Hey Ya'll




Cousin Riley came over every day and we got to have lots of picnics and playtimes outside.




Grammy and I showed Riley how to play ball.

I LOVE to eat as many lemons as possible while playing out back at Grammy and Grumpa's. Mom isn't always sure I should feast on them but this time I quickly learned how to pick them myself.




Yum Yum









I will take these two. Dad would be so proud.







If I eat my lemon over here maybe noone will notice.







I stumbled upon the perfect size and color umbrella in Grammy's garage. It became a fun gadget to figure out.






Grumpa got into the swing of things and shared his outdoor gadgets with me. This one was definitely interesting.





I enjoyed checking out the front yard as well.



Tree





What's this?





I loved picking ALL of the flowers out back. This one is for Mom. Ahhhhhh



Even us little guys need a place to sit. I found this proze pinwheel in a plant on the deck. One of my favorite things to do is take it out, play with it and then stick it in aother plant to find later.

1 comment:

Rick and Leslie said...

Ahh- It all seems like only yesterday! Can't wait for the next visit.