Tuesday, August 12, 2008

BabiesRUs Opening

Did you know when a toy store has a grand opening they give out free stuff and cool people I only see on TV show up? I didn't and it sure was fun. At first I couldn't believe my eyes. There was a giant care bear looking at me.

At first, I wasn't sure what I thought about this but Mom sure was tickled.

I loved it when everyone started dancing.

It was contagious and ended up busting a move.

Here I am taking a ride in Barbies jeep. Mom is loving the pink and I am just loving the ride.

I will take this one!!

Cousin Riley scored this fancy ride during the grand opening. I watching him ride in it that evening and I was green with envy. The next morning Grammy and Mom let me ride it and it was a little piece of heaven.



1 comment:

Ange Smith said...

Logan, you are so lucky to go to a toy store opening! We can't wait to see how much you've grown this fall...or so!