
One of Mom's favorite photo's

The whole jet

Here's Daddy

There was a lot of excitement! After Dad got all wet, he got me wet carrying me around. I went to lunch in my tights.

It was a goreous day out and the mountains made a gorgeous back ground! If you have to have a fini flight Aviano is not a shabby place to have it. I really enjoyed looking at those loud airplanes this time.
Sorry for the non flip photo, Mom is looading pictures during my nap and is moving really fast.
Is this a rocket? Dad, don't launch me!! Mom didn't get the shot of Dad taking his hands off me as I sat on this thing because Mom was busy yelling, "Tim, get him off of that!!!" Mom's blood pressure shot up after that but she still managed to let me sit in the cock pit.
Got anything I can chew on in here?
The last family F16 photo....
1 comment:
Wow- it was a glorious day! You got some great pictures and memories to last a life time! Yeah Tim!
Post a Comment