This is just my height!
This is Moxie's fancy dog bowl. Mom can't wait until it goes away but Moxie and I will be sad. I definitely have the water bug right now. I LOVE to take my shower bath. What is a shower bath you might ask? Well, Mom and Dad don't heat the upstairs right now and we only have a bath upstairs. Dad is nice enough to run the shower with a plug in the drain. It did the job. I will play in water any time I get the chance even Moxie's water bowl will do.
As you can see I am standing! I pull up on to anything possible and most things that are not. The hard part is getting down. Mom has quickly learned if I am standing up on something and talking a lot I am likely trying to say, " Get me down please!". Note the squinty grin .....
2 comments:
I liked the dog bowl! Maybe you can get on installed in your next place?
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOGAN! We are anxious to see you SOONER than later!
Post a Comment