Here I am at my first Trunk or Treat! Oops ... where am I?

Here I am! I am the one in the shark costume.
Did you wonder if Trunk or Treat was a typo? I know Mom has many typos but this isn't one of them. Here in Italy there is no trick or treating. It would be a sad Halloween with no trick or treating so all the nice people on base make a steet of cars, decorate the trunk and fill it with candy. We walk up and down the street and trunk or treat! How neat. Ok, I am rhyming so I better go to bed. See ya later!
Dad dressed up as Tigger. He thought I would be scared of him in his costume but it only made me smile. My buddy Kian was a lion and Mom says we were the cutest little dudes out there. Unfortunately, Mom's camera had a major malfunction so only a few photos turned out. You will have to go to Kian's blog, linked off of my blog, to see more. Well, that is if he posts some. I am sure Mom will see if she can't aquire a few more photos of my first trunk or treat. I hope you all have a spooktacular Halloween!
2 comments:
I think you are all darned adorable! Logan is the cutest shark I have ever seen and I love that you were a witch!! Naturally dad made a terrific Tigger!
We love the costume Logan. You have a very good Dad. Love, Augusta and her Mom
Post a Comment