Thursday, October 18, 2007

Our Trip To Slovenia

We took a quick trip to Lake Bled in Slovenia. The Fuhrman's invited us to stay with them at the cabin. I will try and post a gew more pictures soon. This one doesn't quite capture the scary road we had to go up to get there. It was cool, I got to ride in Kian's posh car seat!Uh oh caught on camera! Here I am in tights! Yep, that is right, tights! They were great under my clothes. They kept me snuggly warm. Dad would be so proud. Of course, you know he wasn't there....
I had a great time bunking with Kian. When he woke up in the morning we chatted. He was upstairs and I was downstairs but we completely understood each other. It is so much fun hanging out with people my size! Mom had fun too. I am posting a lot of photos with Mom because Auntie Ra is here to take some. Yahoo!
We went for a great walk along the lake. The scenery was gorgeous. You can't beat all the fall colors. It turned out to be a beautiful day.

This is part of the path we walked along. It goes all around the lake but we couldn't make it that far before my nap.
This Church sits on the island in the middle of Lake Bled. It looks to us like the boats take people out to the Church. What a Sunday that would be. I wonder if the Italian's know. I am so glad auntie Ra came to meet me.
Snuggle time with Auntie Ra!Yep, more stroller pics...
Well when you are this cute who wouldn't want to take several photo's? I have been in my stroller so long now I have begun to rest my head on the tray.

Momma and Me
Here is the view from our walk. Not too shabby!

More photos along our walk.

We stopped in Tarvisio on the way home to stretch our legs. Mom and Auntie Ra were hoping to stretch their wallets at the leather market but it was closed. We got to stretch our legs though and get out of the car. The town looked very cute.

2 comments:

Rick and Leslie said...

Slovenia looks absolutely beautiful! It also looks a bit chilly? The Church is quite unusual- looks like you all had a great time!

Ang said...

Okay, i'm not sure whose picture is scarier...mine or moxie's?? At least she has a good excuse---hope you feel better Mox!