
Here we are at Auntie RaRa's farewell dinner. I got to sit with Dad so Mom could visit with RaRa and it sure was my lucky night.
Do you see both the dessert and the polenta sitting there? Boy I liked them both and boy Mom did not like that Dad was feeding me just about everything he ate. I am only 8 mos old and I am not supposed to eat a bunch of sugar or dairy. Mom caught dad on camera and here she comes ...
In a way this is a farwell dinner for my friend Eri and his parents. They leave Italy in a couple of days and I don't want them to go. Luckily, we will get to visit them in Texas!

Do you see both the dessert and the polenta sitting there? Boy I liked them both and boy Mom did not like that Dad was feeding me just about everything he ate. I am only 8 mos old and I am not supposed to eat a bunch of sugar or dairy. Mom caught dad on camera and here she comes ...
In a way this is a farwell dinner for my friend Eri and his parents. They leave Italy in a couple of days and I don't want them to go. Luckily, we will get to visit them in Texas!
No comments:
Post a Comment