This marks my first trip to Venice!
Here I am at the Sacile train station with Auntie RaRa. This is my frist train ride and what an absolutely gorgeous day!
It was a prefectly clear day in Venice which made for fantastic photos. Here we are near San Marco's square.
Here is some of the neat Venetian scenery.
Mom ordered me this new buggy for traveling. I enjoyed my new ride. It doesnt have a tray or much leg support which was cool. It enabled me to ennjoy kicking my feet all day.
We took the Vaporetto (water taxi) over to San Marco's square to save time. It was nice, I enjoyed a little latte on the boat.
Here I am telling Auntie Ra how I will take her on Gondola ride for graduation. Auntie Ra is counting the days.

Pizza in Venezia! The day was winding down as we stopped for some pizza. It was getting chilly out and was time for a rest. I enjoyed a short nap inside this quaint pizzaria.

I was a trooper. It was such a long day but I was happy even on the ride home! Here I am on my second train ride having a blast.



1 comment:
Ok- so I am sooo jealous about Venice! Wish I could be there- great pictures! Logan looks like he enjoyed it!
Post a Comment