Tuesday, October 26, 2010

The Pumpkin Patch Again!

A friends daughter was turning 1 and the party was at the pumpkin patch! I dared to go solo. The boys were wild!! Sadly the wind was wild too.
We didn't stay long as I was snorting dust and dirt and my allergies were running wild as were the boys. I took the boys and a couple of their friends into the hay bale maze and they ditched me one too many times. I had forgotten how much the wind bothered Shane. At one point I was saying goodbye to the hosts. Logan and Shane were playing with the other kids not far away. Out of the corner of my eye I saw an orange flash RUN into the corn maze. I instantly RAN after this orange blaze. As I turned to run my suspicion was confirmed it was Shane taking off alone into the corn maze. He was running, I was running. This could be seen as funny except he had a big lead and it is easy to get lost in the corn maze. I had to catch him FAST before he took one turn too many and I couldn't find him. Of course when he heard me yelling for him and saw me running this only encouraged him to run faster. SHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANE!!!!! Ok now it is running through my head, "Don't go Shane!!"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I bet he can just about out-run mom!