Tuesday, October 26, 2010

MOOOOR Pumpkins

Logan just does not want to take photos anymore. Blah. Here he is giving me a silly grin..
On the tractor ride. Here when you go on the hay ride they take you way out into the corn fields to the pumpkin patch. Once you are out ot the patch everyone gets off and gets to pick out their pumpkin right from the vine. Love it.
Logan on his way out of the corn.Logan had to check around and make sure he indeed got the best pumpkin.
Just getting some creative shots..
Shane liked the big pumpkins.


Shane gets a ride from the rancher driving the tractor. I thought he was the perfect driver as he really fit the part!
Shane walking along the hay ride trailer.
No I am not going to look at you for a photo
Shane got one of the best seats in the house until the corn started whacking us all in the face.
Here is the path we took, through the corn fields, on our ride.
Logan enjoyed checking out the plants along the way. They looked quite festive to me. I am certain there are some faux ones just like them at Hobby Lobby.
Taking a detour through the pumpkin trail.
They ran and ran through the pumpkin trail.
The pumpkin trail, the pumpkin trail, walkin' along the pumpkin trail...

If I pick one of these pumpkins out near the bottom will they all tumble???
Oh great pumpkin launcher!!! This machine shoots pumpkins (or squash, or watermelons etc) across the pumpkin field. LOOK OUT
I was entertained by the real feel of the experience.

1 comment:

Rick and Leslie said...

You're a true country girl at heart!